Frequently Asked Questions from Customers
How do I register my guarantee?
We have recently changed our policy regarding registering your guarantee online. We no longer ask you to do this, we simply ask you to save your receipt as proof of purchase if you have bought from a store. Or if you have bought online please just save the emails from us – all we need is the proof of date of purchase.
Can I purchase gift vouchers?
We do not currently offer gift vouchers. We are hoping that these will be up and running very soon.
If I have seen a product I like online, how can I check if it’s in my local store?
Please drop us a line at customer services and we will be happy to help to locate any item for you.
How do I get a VAT receipt?
The VAT is stated on the invoice. If you would like a digital copy of this please email us at customerservice@TOG24.com and we will assist you in this.
How can I sign up for Tog 24 special offers and updates?
if you wish to sign up to receive our special offer emails please go to tog24.com and follow the instructions on the pop up.
Where can I find my local store?
To find the store closest to you please follow the link and input your post codewww.TOG24.com/storelocator.
Does TOG24 support any charities?
Sustainability and our local community are important to us. We are constantly looking at ways in which we can be more sustainable, and help our chosen local and national charities. Including how we process and dispose of returned and faulty goods. We want to ensure that we recycle as much as we can in an ethical way.
Yorkshire Street Kitchen
- We provide ongoing support, regularly donating boxes of clothing and accessories to a local Street Kitchen charity that distributes the goods throughout Castleford, Leeds, York, Wakefield, Doncaster and Barnsley. These would otherwise be destroyed or binned.
- Staff volunteering with the Street Kitchen in Castleford and have seen first-hand the great help this has done to the homeless in this area.
- During the very cold winter there were some specific requests from the Centre in Castleford for gloves, socks and waterproof pants. So we donated these items directly from our stock.
Open Arms International
- Based in Eldoret, Kenya, Open Arms have created a community to care for orphaned and abandoned children and support the poorest communities within the area. We provide support to Open Arms by donating children’s clothing that would otherwise be destroyed.
- Kenya can get very cold in the evenings and at night and we help to provide warm clothes to the children within the community.
Yorkshire Air Ambulance and Goods for Good
Unfortunately, sometimes a garment doesn’t meet the TOG24 standard we are known for and we are then unable to sell this garment to our customers. If we cannot sell these products, we work with two specific charities detailed below who we donate the garments to.
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance – In the last year, we have donated items that we believe has raised over £7000 for the Yorkshire Air Ambulance. http://www.yorkshireairambulance.org.uk
- GoodsforGood – donated to goods for good which is a national not-for-profit charity supporting vulnerable communities in Kurdistan, Israel, Syria, Moldova, The Ukraine, The Philippines and some African countries. https://goodsforgood.org.uk
Macmillan - As a company we continually take part in the Macmillan World’s Biggest Coffee Morning to raise money for Macmillan cancer support and also take part in smaller events to raise money throughout the year.
Due to our commitment to the charities above we are currently not looking to for further charities to work with.
If we host an event can TOG24 donate prizes or even sponsor us?
Because of our close association with the above charities we have decided that we will concentrate our efforts on the previously named charities rather than spread our efforts too thinly.