Lightweight and flexible yet warm enough to stand up to colder spells, which we get all year round in Yorkshire, our Adwell jacket is a wardrobe essential. The brushed fleece lining on the inside feels cushiony soft against your skin, while the super flexible, stretchy arms makes it ideal for outdoor exercise, the school run or popping into town.
When you choose this versatile jacket, you'll be doing your bit for the environment too as the quilted front panel has an insulating filling made from recycled plastic bottles.
Featuring a soft and stretchy textured fabric on the back, sleeves and hood, this jacket has a streamlined silhouette for a flattering fit and comes in colours and tonal textures that reflect the natural beauty of the Yorkshire landscape. There are two lower zip pockets for all your essentials and comfortable elasticated binding on the sleeve and hood opening to keep the wind at bay. The finishing touch is an embossed rubber Yorkshire Rose badge on the sleeve.
Lightweight and extremely warm
Quilted front body with insulating filling made from recycled plastic bottles
Soft and stretchy back, sleeves and hood
Elasticated binding on the cuffs and hood opening
2 lower zip up pockets
Fastening toggles on the hem
Embossed rubber Yorkshire Rose badge on sleeve
- Standard UK delivery up to 5 working days £3.95 or FREE on orders £50 and over
- Express UK Delivery within 2 working days £5.95
- Next working day UK delivery (Order before 2pm) £6.95
- Republic of Ireland only, up to 4 working days £4.95
- European Delivery up to 8 working days £6.95
- Australia, Canada and New Zealand 5-7 working days £8.95
For full Delivery and Returns information click here