Robust and expertly designed to stand up to chilly Yorkshire winters, our chunky Askham padded jacket is perfect for days when you need to bundle up against the cold.
The high performing, hard wearing outer fabric and insulated quilted body and sleeves keeps you incredibly warm and the cosy high neck and fixed, fully adjustable hood provides extra protection against the biting wind. A concealed front zip with press studs and easy Velcro fastening tab give a streamlined finish, along with two outside zip pockets with chunky, wide openings, are perfect for securely carrying your wallet, phone and keys.
Askham is finished with a silky taffeta lining, making it easy to slip on and off, and an embossed rubber Yorkshire Rose badge on the sleeve, heralding our Truth over Glory ethos.
Wind resistant and water resistant
Extremely warm with quilted body and sleeves
Concealed front zip with press studs and Velcro fastening
Fixed hood with adjustable tabs and toggles
2 lower zip pockets
Embossed rubber Yorkshire Rose badge on sleeve
Studio model Chris is wearing size M and is 6'0", chest 38", waist 31"
- Standard UK delivery up to 5 working days FREE on ALL orders
- Express UK Delivery within 2 working days £5.95
- Next working day UK delivery (Order before 2pm) £6.95
- Republic of Ireland only, up to 4 working days £4.95
- European Delivery up to 8 working days £6.95
- Australia, Canada and New Zealand 5-7 working days £8.95
For full Delivery and Returns information click here