Perfect for wearing as inner gloves when you're out in the snow or on their own to keep your hands warm when you're out for a run or walking the dog, our multi-purpose Beal gloves come in a lightweight, stretchy fabric that dries quickly.
Designed in Yorkshire, where we are always prepared for cold and wet conditions, these useful gloves have a cosy, brushed lining that feels soft against your skin. This neat combination of warmth without bulk means that you'll always find room for them in your bag when you take a winter trip. The only problem might be remembering which jacket pocket you left them in!
The finishing touch is a small woven TOG24 label on the cuff, standing for our motto of 'Truth Over Glory'.
Stretchy lightweight gloves
Brushed inner for warmth
Ideal as a liner glove or worn on their own
Small woven label to glove cuff
80% Polyamide, 20% Elastane
- Standard UK delivery up to 5 working days £3.95 or FREE on orders £50 and over
- Express UK Delivery within 2 working days £5.95
- Next working day UK delivery (Order before 2pm) £6.95
- Republic of Ireland only, up to 4 working days £4.95
- European Delivery up to 8 working days £6.95
- Australia, Canada and New Zealand 5-7 working days £8.95
For full Delivery and Returns information click here