Blustery Yorkshire winds won't get through this smart, superwarm coat. Real down filling keeps you naturally insulated without adding bulk, and clever chevron-shaped stitching makes the waist look smaller. When it's really blowy, you can pull the zip all the way up to the top and tighten the toggles to keep out the wind.
It will probably become your favourite piece for walking the dog or popping to the shops, but the slim-fit cut and smart, silky finish, means you wouldn't look out of place turning up to the theatre or a smart restaurant.
The long metal-look zip opens both ends to make it more roomy at the bottom when you're sitting down, driving or riding a bike. It has two large zip-up pockets at the side and one inside, and is finished with our Yorkshire Rose badge on the sleeve.
70% duck down 30% feather
430 Fill Power, weighs 680g â€“ size 10
Lightweight, breathable & ultra warm
2 lower zip pockets, 1 inner zip pocke20t
2 way zip to jacket opening
Adjusters to hood opening
Rubber badge to sleeve
Studio model Dee is wearing size 10 and is 5'9.5", waist 25", hips 35.5"
BODY: 100% Polyamide
LINING: 100% Polyamide
FILL: 70% Down, 30% Feather
- Standard UK delivery up to 5 working days FREE on ALL orders
- Express UK Delivery within 2 working days £5.95
- Next working day UK delivery (Order before 2pm) £6.95
- Republic of Ireland only, up to 4 working days £4.95
- European Delivery up to 8 working days £6.95
- Australia, Canada and New Zealand 5-7 working days £8.95
For full Delivery and Returns information click here