Sporty, packed with design features and made from supersoft sustainable textured cotton, what's not to love about our TOG24 Branton polo shirt? We have branded this classic polo shirt four ways - with an appliqued TOG24 logo and a Yorkshire Rose badge on the chest; a small woven TOG24 label at the hem; and with branded fastening buttons.
Branton comes in 100% certified sustainable cotton as part of our commitment to build our collection of garments made from cotton that is grown using sustainable farming methods. This fabric has a supersoft, textured finish that means it feels as good on as it looks.
Designed in Yorkshire in colours inspired by the rugged landscape around us, Branton has a flat knitted ribbed collar and cuffs with contrast colour tips and a graduated hem at the back and split vents at the side for a flattering fit.
100% supersoft certified sustainable textured cotton
Flat knitted ribbed collar and cuffs with contrast colour tips
Graduated hem at the back and split vents at the side
Branded fastening buttons
Large applique TOG24 logo on the chest
Embroidered Yorkshire rose badge on the chest
Small woven TOG24 label at the hem
Studio model Oliver is wearing size M and is 6’0”, chest 38”, waist 30”
- Standard UK delivery up to 5 working days £3.95 or FREE on orders £50 and over
- Express UK Delivery within 2 working days £5.95
- Next working day UK delivery (Order before 2pm) £6.95
- Republic of Ireland only, up to 4 working days £4.95
- European Delivery up to 8 working days £6.95
- Australia, Canada and New Zealand 5-7 working days £8.95
For full Delivery and Returns information click here