Designed in colours inspired by the dense Yorkshire forests and a dazzling sunrise over Whitby bay, our Brierly mens T-shirt feels as good on as it looks as it comes in supersoft sustainable cotton and has a comfortable crew neck. The bold TOG24 printed logo on the chest proudly proclaims our Spen Valley heritage and you'll also find a discreet woven branded label at the side seam.
Brierly fits in all the right places and comes in supersoft certified sustainable cotton, so you'll feel as good about buying this classic T-shirt as you will wearing it. As we all become more aware of the constraints on the planet, we are building our collection of garments made from cotton that is grown using sustainable farming methods.
100% supersoft certified sustainable cotton
TOG24 printed graphic on the chest
Small woven TOG24 label on the side seam
Studio model Oliver is wearing size M and is 6’0”, chest 38”, waist 30”
- Standard UK delivery up to 5 working days FREE on ALL orders
- Express UK Delivery within 2 working days £5.95
- Next working day UK delivery (Order before 2pm) £6.95
- Republic of Ireland only, up to 4 working days £4.95
- European Delivery up to 8 working days £6.95
- Australia, Canada and New Zealand 5-7 working days £8.95
For full Delivery and Returns information click here