Hard wearing, yet supersoft to the touch, our Brundon zip through hoody is perfect for slipping on when you're going for a workout at the gym, to walk the dog or meet up with friends.
Designed in Yorkshire, where the weather is always on the turn, our classic hoody provides an extra layer when you need it. It comes in a peach finish and is brushed inside, so it feels nice and cosy. The split kangaroo pocket has a ribbed edge and you'll also find ribbing at the hem and cuffs, so this hoody keeps its shape and you'll be wearing it for years to come.
It is designed in colours inspired by the rugged Yorkshire landscape with a contrast colour textured lining inside the hood and has a chunky white pull cord at the neck. The finishing touch is a discreet Yorkshire Rose embroidered logo on the chest and a small, woven TOG24 label on the edge of the pocket.
Supersoft peach finish
Textured lining inside the hood
Chunky white draw cords at the hood
Split kangaroo pocket with ribbed edge
Ribbed cuffs and hem
Embroidered Yorkshire Rose emblem on the chest
Small woven TOG24 label on the pocket
Studio model Oliver is wearing size M and is 6’0”, chest 38”, waist 30”
BODY: 60% Cotton, 40% Polyester
LINING: 100% Cotton
- Standard UK delivery up to 5 working days FREE on ALL orders
- Express UK Delivery within 2 working days £5.95
- Next working day UK delivery (Order before 2pm) £6.95
- Republic of Ireland only, up to 4 working days £4.95
- European Delivery up to 8 working days £6.95
- Australia, Canada and New Zealand 5-7 working days £8.95
For full Delivery and Returns information click here