When it's freezing cold outside, you'll be so glad that you chose our deluxe Darfield super soft zip through hoody with a dense, sherpa fleece lining as it feels so warm and cosy on that you won't want to take it off. Perfect for walking the dog in the early morning when it's frosty; an aprÃ¨s ski drink in the mountains or under a waterproof when it's cold and wet, this hard wearing hoody has a chunky shark tooth zip and a ribbed hem and cuffs so it will keep its shape for years to come.
Super soft inside and out, our new sherpa sweatshirt has been through an extra brushing process to give it a peach finish and the double fabric hood has a drawcord so you can keep the wind out and your ears warm inside. Don't worry if you've forgotten your gloves as the double sided kangaroo pocket doubles up as a hand warmer.
Designed in Yorkshire, where we are always prepared for bad weather, Darfield is finished with a small embroidered Yorkshire rose badge on the chest.
Supersoft zip through hoody
Warm sherpa lining to body & hood
Zip fastening to front of hoody
Rib to cuffs & hem
Drawcords to hood face
Small embroidered badge to chest
Studio model Mamo is wearing size M and is 6'0", chest 37", waist 32"
60% Cotton, 40% Polyester
- Standard UK delivery up to 5 working days £3.95 or FREE on orders £50 and over
- Express UK Delivery within 2 working days £5.95
- Next working day UK delivery (Order before 2pm) £6.95
- Republic of Ireland only, up to 4 working days £4.95
- European Delivery up to 8 working days £6.95
- Australia, Canada and New Zealand 5-7 working days £8.95
For full Delivery and Returns information click here