Ideal for school and holidays, our lightweight, breathable jacket stuffs down small into a school bag or holdall, then puffs up back into life when they need to wear it. Designed for a Yorkshire winter, it's incredibly warm thanks to the natural insulating properties of real down. Warm enough to wear as a coat, it's also an excellent mid-layer to add extra warmth under another jacket, fleece or waterproof, because it's so thin and feels so comfy.
Safety is key, so we've kept the design simple with no strings or toggles to get tangled. Cuffs and hem are elasticated too for a snug fit that keeps out the wind, and it also has two roomy pockets to keep a pair of gloves handy. Just like the grown up TOG24 jackets, it is branded with a rubberised emblem on the sleeve.
90% duck down 10% feather, 600 Fill Power
Lightweight, breathable & ultra warm
Elastic binding to cuffs & hem
2 lower pockets
Rubber badge to sleeve
BODY: 100% Polyamide
LINING: 100% Polyamide
FILL: 90% Down 10% Feather
- Standard UK delivery. Up to 5 working days - £3.95. FREE on orders £50 and over.
- Express UK Delivery within 2 working days £5.95
- Next working day UK delivery (Order before 2pm) £6.95
- Republic of Ireland only, up to 4 working days £4.95
- European Delivery up to 8 working days £6.95
- Australia, Canada and New Zealand 5-7 working days £8.95
For full Delivery and Returns information click here