So versatile, our Earley cap sleeve shirt can be dressed up for work or a night out with friends or worn with shorts or jeans for a trip into town or a day out at the coast. The supersoft, lightweight material drapes beautifully and particular attention has been paid to the design to create a really flattering fit with cap sleeves that skim the arms and a shaped back with a single pleat at the centre.
The inspiration for Earley comes from the changing kaleidoscope of colours found on the Yorkshire Moors and along the rugged coastline and this style comes in both plain colours and with wide, vertical stripes. No attention to detail has been overlooked - the turn up on the cap sleeves will stay in place wash after wash and you'll find branded fastening buttons up the front and a small woven TOG24 label on the side seam and at the hem opening.
Supersoft, lightweight fabric that drapes
Cap sleeves with turn ups that stay in place
Patch pocket on the chest
Single pleat at the back
Branded buttons down the front
Small woven TOG24 label on the side seam and at the hem opening
Studio model Dee is wearing size 10 and is 5’9.5”, waist 25”, hips 35.5”
- Standard UK delivery up to 5 working days FREE on ALL orders
- Express UK Delivery within 2 working days £5.95
- Next working day UK delivery (Order before 2pm) £6.95
- Republic of Ireland only, up to 4 working days £4.95
- European Delivery up to 8 working days £6.95
- Australia, Canada and New Zealand 5-7 working days £8.95
For full Delivery and Returns information click here