Perfect for wearing to the gym, meeting friends in town or hiking across the moors, our Elena over-the-head hoody was designed in Yorkshire and proudly proclaims our long Spen Valley heritage in a script graphic print emblazoned across the chest.
Elena is as practical as it's good looking, with a cosy drawcord hood, kangaroo pocket that doubles up as a hand warmer and a ribbed hem and cuffs that means this hoody will keep its shape so you'll be wearing it for years to come. It feels wonderfully soft against your skin too as the cotton-rich jersey fabric has been through an extra brushing process to give it a peach finish.
Available in colours and textures reminiscent of the rugged Yorkshire landscape, the finishing touch to this hard wearing hoody is a discreet Yorkshire rose woven label on the edge of the pocket.
Supersoft over the head hoody
Rib to cuffs & hem
Drawcords to hood face
Large logo print to chest
Studio model Dee is wearing size 10 and is 5'9.5", waist 25", hips 35.5"
- Standard UK delivery up to 5 working days FREE on ALL orders
- Express UK Delivery within 2 working days £5.95
- Next working day UK delivery (Order before 2pm) £6.95
- Republic of Ireland only, up to 4 working days £4.95
- European Delivery up to 8 working days £6.95
- Australia, Canada and New Zealand 5-7 working days £8.95
For full Delivery and Returns information click here