Granger's flagship waterproofer, based on our fluorocarbon-free technology.
Granger's Clothing Repel is a wash-in formulation designed to restore and refresh the water-repellent finish found on your technical outdoor clothing.
You may not know it, but your water-repellent clothing and equipment needs regular maintenance if it's to continue working at its best. Time, dust, and even general wear and tear can all inhibit your garment's ability to repel water. Washing your garments regularly with a technical wash - such as Granger's Performance Wash - is an important first step in combating this, but even the cleanest of fabrics will eventually need a water-repellent treatment.
Based on our environmentally-friendly, fluorocarbon-free technology, Granger's Clothing Repel is a wash-in treatment that's safe to use in all domestic washing machines. After washing with Clothing Repel, we recommend tumble-drying your product if possible - whilst Clothing Repel works great if you let the treated garment dry naturally, the finish will last longer if it is heat activated.
Granger's Clothing Repel is suitable for use on all outdoor and technical fabrics, and is perfect for restoring the water-repellent finishes found on your Gore-Tex and eVent garments
- Standard UK delivery up to 5 working days £3.95 or FREE on orders £50 and over
- Express UK Delivery within 2 working days £5.95
- Next working day UK delivery (Order before 2pm) £6.95
- Republic of Ireland only, up to 4 working days £4.95
- European Delivery up to 8 working days £6.95
- Australia, Canada and New Zealand 5-7 working days £8.95
For full Delivery and Returns information click here