So versatile, our Grindale polo shirt looks great teamed with shorts for a day out at the coast, but is also smart enough to wear for a night out on the town. It comes in colours inspired by the rugged Yorkshire coastline and has a flat, knitted ribbed collar and cuffs with bright, contrast colour tips.
Grindale comes in 100% certified sustainable cotton as part of our commitment to build our collection of garments made from cotton that is grown using sustainable farming methods. This fabric has a supersoft, textured finish that means it feels as good on as it looks.
The finishing touches are three branded fastening buttons at the front and an embroidered Yorkshire Rose badge on the chest proudly proclaiming our Spen Valley heritage.
100% supersoft certified sustainable textured cotton
Flat knitted ribbed collar and cuffs with contrast colour tips
Branded fastening buttons
Embroidered Yorkshire rose badge on the chest
Studio model Oliver is wearing size M and is 6’0”, chest 38”, waist 30”
- Standard UK delivery up to 5 working days FREE on ALL orders
- Express UK Delivery within 2 working days £5.95
- Next working day UK delivery (Order before 2pm) £6.95
- Republic of Ireland only, up to 4 working days £4.95
- European Delivery up to 8 working days £6.95
- Australia, Canada and New Zealand 5-7 working days £8.95
For full Delivery and Returns information click here