Perfect for taking you from the office to a night out with friends, our Harlow striped button through shirt drapes beautifully and looks great teamed with a skirt, trousers or jeans.
Designed in Yorkshire, where we like clothes that work hard and look good, no attention to detail has been overlooked. Harlow has a neat patch pocket at the chest, branded buttons up the front and at the cuff and comes with semi-fitted and two pleats at the back panel for a flattering, streamlined fit.
You'll also find discreet woven TOG24 labels on the cuff and at the hem opening heralding our ethos of Truth over Glory. This classic long sleeve shirt comes in soft colours reminiscent of the Yorkshire Moors in the spring and has yarn dyed stripes on the body and the sleeves that will stay true wash after wash.
Supersoft, lightweight fabric that drapes
Vertical yarn dyed stripes
Patch pocket on the chest
Two pleats at the back
Branded buttons down the front and at the cuffs
Small woven TOG24 label on the cuff
Small woven TOG24 label at the hem opening
Studio model Dee is wearing size 10 and is 5’9.5”, waist 25”, hips 35.5”
- Standard UK delivery up to 5 working days FREE on ALL orders
- Express UK Delivery within 2 working days £5.95
- Next working day UK delivery (Order before 2pm) £6.95
- Republic of Ireland only, up to 4 working days £4.95
- European Delivery up to 8 working days £6.95
- Australia, Canada and New Zealand 5-7 working days £8.95
For full Delivery and Returns information click here