Toasty warm, supersoft and more sustainable, what's not to love about our lightweight Helme padded jacket that is perfect for chilly days when you need protection, but don't want bulk. This quilted jacket has a highly effective thermal filling made entirely from recycled plastic bottles, so you'll be saving a few from going to landfill.
Cosy and lightweight, Helme is great for travel as it squashes down really small and can double up as a pillow. When you unpack it, watch it spring back into shape for a warm winter coat that has a cosy inner collar and an insulated hood with toggle adjusters to keep the wind out of your ears.
Designed in Yorkshire in shades inspired by the rugged landscape and the blustery Atlantic sea, this cosy winter jacket comes in both plain colours and a retro design featuring bold colour panels. It has two handy zip up pockets and a full length robust zip and is finished with our iconic embossed rubber Yorkshire Rose badge on the arm.
Warm, lightweight and wind resistant
Quilted in supersoft material
Thermal filling made from recycled plastic bottles
Full length exposed zip
2 lower zip up pockets
Inner collar for added comfort
Insulated hood with toggle adjusters
Embossed rubber TOG24 badge on sleeve
Studio model Montana is wearing size 10 and is 5'9", waist 24", hips 35"
- Standard UK delivery. Up to 5 working days - £3.95. FREE on orders £50 and over.
- Express UK Delivery within 2 working days £5.95
- Next working day UK delivery (Order before 2pm) £6.95
- Republic of Ireland only, up to 4 working days £4.95
- European Delivery up to 8 working days £6.95
- Australia, Canada and New Zealand 5-7 working days £8.95
For full Delivery and Returns information click here