Designed in Yorkshire, these womens chinos are the ultimate versatile summer trousers made in a soft lightweight stretch cotton, grown sustainably using less water, fewer chemicals and fairer wages for workers. Smarter than jeans they're comfortable enough for a long walk through the countryside or along the cliffs and look right at home in the pub or wine bar at the end of the day.
Our design team gave them a slightly longer leg that can be worn down or rolled up, and sits well over a walking boot or trainers. Light stretch cotton, darted at the back gives these women's chinos a very flattering shape, and they hold securely at the waist with a hook and eye as well as a button.
In keeping with our Truth Over Glory ethos, the TOG24 branding is kept subtle with a tiny logo on the button and a woven label on the back pocket.
Sustainably grown cotton with 3% elastane
Supersoft and lightweight
Fitted at the back with straight leg
Zip fly with button and hook & eye fastening
2 front pockets and 2 back pockets
Branded button and woven label on back pocket
Studio model Dee is wearing size 10 Regular and is 5’9.5”, waist 25”, hips 35.5”
- Standard UK delivery up to 5 working days £3.95 or FREE on orders £50 and over
- Express UK Delivery within 2 working days £5.95
- Next working day UK delivery (Order before 2pm) £6.95
- Republic of Ireland only, up to 4 working days £4.95
- European Delivery up to 8 working days £6.95
- Australia, Canada and New Zealand 5-7 working days £8.95
For full Delivery and Returns information click here