Inspired by a day out on the blustery Yorkshire coast, our Porter long-sleeve T Shirt with Breton stripes comes in supersoft certified sustainable cotton, so you'll feel as good about buying this versatile top as you will wearing it. As we all become more aware of the constraints on the planet, we are building our collection of garments made from cotton that is grown using sustainable farming methods.
Porter has a relaxed fit, so it's perfect for popping on as an extra layer when there's a chill in the air, and a ribbed crew neck and yarn dyed stripes that will stay true, so you'll be wearing it for years to come. The finishing touch is an embroidered Yorkshire Rose logo on the chest and a small, woven TOG24 label on the side seam.
100% supersoft certified sustainable cotton
Ribbed crew neck
Yarn dyed Breton stripes on the body and sleeves
Embroidered Yorkshire Rose badge on the chest
Small woven TOG24 label on the side seam
Studio model Oliver is wearing size M and is 6’0”, chest 38”, waist 30”
- Standard UK delivery up to 5 working days FREE on ALL orders
- Express UK Delivery within 2 working days £5.95
- Next working day UK delivery (Order before 2pm) £6.95
- Republic of Ireland only, up to 4 working days £4.95
- European Delivery up to 8 working days £6.95
- Australia, Canada and New Zealand 5-7 working days £8.95
For full Delivery and Returns information click here