Flexible, stretchy sleeves and a warm quilted front combine to make our Postill padded jacket a great choice for all seasons.This lightweight jacket is incredibly warm and the brushed fleece lining on the inside feels supersoft against your skin. Super stretchy back, sleeves and hood leaves your arms unrestricted making it the go-to choice for all your outdoor sporting activities. The quilted front is insulated with a filling made from recycled plastic bottles, so you'll be doing your bit to protect the environment too.
Postill comes in deep textured marl colours inspired by the rich landscape in North Yorkshire, where this versatile jacket was designed, and has elasticated binding on the cuffs and hood opening as well as toggle adjusters at the hem so you can wrap up snuggly and protect yourself against the elements. The finishing touch is our iconic embossed rubber Yorkshire Rose badge on the sleeve.
Lightweight and extremely warm
Quilted front body with insulating filling made from recycled plastic bottles
Soft and stretchy back, sleeves and hood
Elasticated binding on the cuffs and hood opening
2 lower zip up pockets
Fastening toggles on the hem
Embossed rubber Yorkshire Rose badge on sleeve
Studio model Chris is wearing size M and is 6'0", chest 38", waist 31"
- Standard UK delivery. Up to 5 working days - £3.95. FREE on orders £50 and over.
- Express UK Delivery within 2 working days £5.95
- Next working day UK delivery (Order before 2pm) £6.95
- Republic of Ireland only, up to 4 working days £4.95
- European Delivery up to 8 working days £6.95
- Australia, Canada and New Zealand 5-7 working days £8.95
For full Delivery and Returns information click here