Inspired by a day out at the iconic seaside town of Whitby in North Yorkshire, our Reuben supersoft cotton jumper comes with a solid top panel and classic Breton stripes below that match up neatly across the body and arms.
This versatile, lightweight jumper is perfect for spring days and summer nights, when you often need an extra layer but don't want to overheat, and looks great worn with shorts, jeans or chinos.
Reuben is made to last with generous ribbing at the crew neck, cuffs and hem and yarn dyed stripes that won't fade. As a finishing touch, you'll find a Yorkshire Rose badge on the chest and a small TOG24 label on the side seam, heralding our ethos of Truth over Glory.
Yarn dyed Breton stripes
Classic crew neck
Ribbed cuffs, hem and neck
Small woven TOG24 label on the side seam
Embroidered Yorkshire Rose badge on the chest
Studio model Mamo is wearing size M and is 6’0”, chest 37”, waist 32”
- Standard UK delivery up to 5 working days £3.95 or FREE on orders £50 and over
- Express UK Delivery within 2 working days £5.95
- Next working day UK delivery (Order before 2pm) £6.95
- Republic of Ireland only, up to 4 working days £4.95
- European Delivery up to 8 working days £6.95
- Australia, Canada and New Zealand 5-7 working days £8.95
For full Delivery and Returns information click here