Light, stretchy and so versatile, our Snood Hedy snow tube works as a neck warmer, headband, hat or face covering. This cosy snow tube is ideal for skiing and snowboarding as it keeps out draughts at the neck of your ski jacket and is thin enough to pull up and wear under a helmet for hygiene and warmth. It's also great when hiking across the moors and enjoying other outdoor activities when it turns chilly and is easily turned into a headband or hat.
The lightweight jersey stretch fabric is easy to breathe through and quick-wicking, so it draws moisture and odours away from the body, leaving you warm, dry and comfortable. Designed in West Yorkshire in colours and patterns that bring a bit of fun to any winter outfit, Snood is finished with is finished with a printed Yorkshire Rose TOG24 logo on the front.
Lightweight stretch jersey
Printed Yorkshire Rose/TOG24 logo on the front
- Standard UK delivery up to 5 working days FREE on ALL orders
- Express UK Delivery within 2 working days £5.95
- Next working day UK delivery (Order before 2pm) £6.95
- Republic of Ireland only, up to 4 working days £4.95
- European Delivery up to 8 working days £6.95
- Australia, Canada and New Zealand 5-7 working days £8.95
For full Delivery and Returns information click here