So warm and cosy that you won't want to take them off, our Todwick mule slippers will keep your feet toasty on chilly mornings and evenings and make the perfect festive gift.
These knitted slippers feature a Fair Isle snowflake pattern and have a cosy sherpa fleece lining that has been through an extra boiling process to make it super soft. They have a memory foam insole, so your feet will slip neatly into place time after time, and the durable sole makes them hardy enough that you can wear them to pop outside to let the dog in or put the recycling out.
Designed in Yorkshire, where we are always prepared for cold spells, our Todwick slippers proudly display a small, woven Yorkshire rose label on the side.
Soft borg fleece inner to keep feet warm
Memory foam insole
Small woven label
- Standard UK delivery up to 5 working days £3.95 or FREE on orders £50 and over
- Express UK Delivery within 2 working days £5.95
- Next working day UK delivery (Order before 2pm) £6.95
- Republic of Ireland only, up to 4 working days £4.95
- European Delivery up to 8 working days £6.95
- Australia, Canada and New Zealand 5-7 working days £8.95
For full Delivery and Returns information click here