Recalling the colours and textures of a dry stone wall in the Yorkshire Dales, this understated casual shirt looks effortlessly cool. Cut for comfort from a textured marl-look cotton that feels supersoft, you can wear it the classic way, with the buttons done up, or leave it open and layer over a T-shirt for a more laid-back style. Quality is evident in details like herringbone binding on the inner neck to keep the shape and a pleat at the back for a relaxed fit. In keeping with our Truth Over Glory ethos, branding is discreet with TOG24 just visible on the dark horn-effect buttons and woven labels sewn into the side seam and near the hem.
Supersoft cotton textured material
Patch pocket to chest
Button down collar
Pleats to back panel
Button fastening to sleeve cuffs
Button fastenings to front of shirt
Small woven label to side seam & small label to shirt hem opening
Studio model Oliver is wearing size M and is 6'0", chest 38", waist 30"
- Standard UK delivery up to 5 working days FREE on ALL orders
- Express UK Delivery within 2 working days £5.95
- Next working day UK delivery (Order before 2pm) £6.95
- Republic of Ireland only, up to 4 working days £4.95
- European Delivery up to 8 working days £6.95
- Australia, Canada and New Zealand 5-7 working days £8.95
For full Delivery and Returns information click here