Stripes are a timeless wardrobe essential and this long sleeved top is so easy to wear, thanks to a well cut neckline that sits in just the right place to be really flattering, but not too low.
Designed in colours inspired by the Yorkshire seaside towns, the cotton yarn is dyed before it's woven to make sure the stripes stay crisp and true, wash after wash. It feels supersoft and you'll feel even better knowing that the cotton was grown responsibly, using fewer chemicals and less water, with fair wages for workers as befits our motto of Truth Over Glory. This long sleeved womens Tee is finished with a woven Yorkshire Rose sewn neatly onto the hem.
100% sustainably grown cotton
Wide boat neck
Yarn dyed stripes
Woven Yorkshire Rose label on the hem
Studio model Isabelle is wearing size 10 and is 5’7”, waist 25”, hips 35”
- Standard UK delivery up to 5 working days £3.95 or FREE on orders £50 and over
- Express UK Delivery within 2 working days £5.95
- Next working day UK delivery (Order before 2pm) £6.95
- Republic of Ireland only, up to 4 working days £4.95
- European Delivery up to 8 working days £6.95
- Australia, Canada and New Zealand 5-7 working days £8.95
For full Delivery and Returns information click here