A winter ally that you won't need to pack away in the spring, our Hudson padded jacket adds a layer of warmth without the bulk and is perfect for wearing over a light top for a trip to the pub or a brisk walk across the Yorkshire moors when it's chilly and under a rain jacket when its pouring.
Soft and buttery to the touch, this lightweight, quilted jacket compresses down super small for travelling and will spring back into action when you need it. You'll also be doing your bit for the environment when you choose Hudson as the high performance insulating filling is made from recycled plastic bottles.
It comes in classic colours that go with everything and features include a flexible exposed zip and two neat lower pockets with elasticated binding. The cosy collar will protect your neck from the wind and light elasticated binding on the hem and cuffs keeps the draughts out. Heralding our Spen Valley heritage, where this high performing lightweight padded jacket was designed, Hudson is finished with our iconic embossed rubber Yorkshire Rose badge.
Lightweight, wind resistant and extremely warm
Quilted in a supersoft finish
Insulating filling made from recycled plastic bottles
Elasticated cuffs and hem
2 lower pockets with elasticated binding
Embossed rubber Yorkshire Rose badge on sleeve
- Standard UK delivery up to 5 working days £3.95 or FREE on orders £50 and over
- Express UK Delivery within 2 working days £5.95
- Next working day UK delivery (Order before 2pm) £6.95
- Republic of Ireland only, up to 4 working days £4.95
- European Delivery up to 8 working days £6.95
- Australia, Canada and New Zealand 5-7 working days £8.95
For full Delivery and Returns information click here