Super soft and buttery to the touch, our lightweight Hudson padded jacket gives you warmth without bulk, so it will see you through winter and into spring. Cut in a flattering, panelled design, this versatile jacket is perfect for trips into town, days out at the coast and blustery walks across the Yorkshire dales. It also makes a great mid-layer when temperatures plummet and it's lashing down.
The high performing insulating filling is made entirely from recycled plastic bottles, so you'll be doing your bit to help the environment too.
Designed in Yorkshire in classic deep colours inspired by the rugged landscape, Hudson has a robust exposed zip, a cosy collar to keep your neck warm and two handy lower pockets with elasticated binding. It also has light elastic at the cuffs to stop the wind whistling up your sleeves. Hudson is a perfect travel companion as it compresses down super small and will spring back into action when you need it. The finishing touch is our iconic embossed rubber Yorkshire Rose badge on the sleeve.
Lightweight, wind resistant and extremely warm
Quilted in a supersoft finish
Insulating filling made from recycled plastic bottles
Elasticated cuffs and hem
2 lower pockets with elasticated binding
Embossed rubber Yorkshire Rose badge on sleeve
- Standard UK delivery up to 5 working days £3.95 or FREE on orders £50 and over
- Express UK Delivery within 2 working days £5.95
- Next working day UK delivery (Order before 2pm) £6.95
- Republic of Ireland only, up to 4 working days £4.95
- European Delivery up to 8 working days £6.95
- Australia, Canada and New Zealand 5-7 working days £8.95
For full Delivery and Returns information click here