Featuring a bold graphic inspired by a day out at the iconic seaside town of Whitby on the North Yorkshire coast, our Coleville hoody feels substantial and supersoft thanks to a peach finish and cosy, lined hood with chunky draw cords.
This classic, over the head hoody is also hard-wearing as it has a cross over detail at the neck to prevent tears and a ribbed hem and cuffs. There is also ribbing at the sides of the deep kangaroo pocket, which is finished with a discreet woven TOG24 label that heralds our Truth over Glory ethos. Coleville is brushed inside so it feels soft against the skin and it's perfect for wearing all year round, over jeans when it's chilly or with shorts when the sun goes down.
Fully lined hood
Chunky draw cords at the hood and cross over detail
Deep kangaroo pocket with ribbed edge
Ribbed cuffs and hem
Graphic seaside print on chest
Small woven TOG24 label on the pocket
Studio model Oliver is wearing size M and is 6’0”, chest 38”, waist 30”
60% Cotton, 40% Polyester
- Standard UK delivery. Up to 5 working days - £3.95. FREE on orders £50 and over.
- Express UK Delivery within 2 working days £5.95
- Next working day UK delivery (Order before 2pm) £6.95
- Republic of Ireland only, up to 4 working days £4.95
- European Delivery up to 8 working days £6.95
- Australia, Canada and New Zealand 5-7 working days £8.95
For full Delivery and Returns information click here