So many of our customers asked if we made a flat cap that we had to say yes. For inspiration our design team looked at the flat caps worn in the Yorkshire Dales by generations of farmers.
Then they gave this country classic a contemporary urban twist by crafting it in a smart grey herringbone tweed, subtly branded with a small woven Yorkshire Rose label.
Generously cut at the back with a buckle to adjust the fit and a stiffened peak at the front, it sits very comfortably on the head. Wear yours with jeans, with a waterproof jacket and with a smile.
Wool blend flatcap
Buckle & press stud fastening to back of cap
Small woven label to back of hat
Hat: 85% Acrylic, 15% Wool
Lining: 100% Cotton
- Standard UK delivery up to 5 working days FREE on ALL orders
- Express UK Delivery within 2 working days £5.95
- Next working day UK delivery (Order before 2pm) £6.95
- Republic of Ireland only, up to 4 working days £4.95
- European Delivery up to 8 working days £6.95
- Australia, Canada and New Zealand 5-7 working days £8.95
For full Delivery and Returns information click here